Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 107 and 108 April 17-18




I didn't get a chance to post last night, but I did take a picture. As I was getting the classroom ready for the day, Cadi noticed some crows outside the window. They were gathering grass for a nest so I decided I could finally take some pictures of signs of spring!
Today I took Cadi and some of her friends "out the road" to a birthday party another girl was having at the Coast Guard barracks for the helicopter base. It was such a nice day Josi and I drove a little farther out. I tried to get some puzzy willows, but I didn't have the right camera with my big lens. So here are the pussy willos and another mountain shot. Notice the snow is finally going away!

2 comments:

  1. Spring is coming!?

    Love your mountain shot of the great wide landscape!! Seems to be fantastic where you live!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Spring is comming... great photos!

    ReplyDelete