Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 173 June 22






What a cold dreary day. It began far too early with the dog insisting on going out at 4:00 am and then again at 5:00 am. I left him out the second time and when I woke up at 6:30 he had managed to wrap himself around the trampoline so I was out in the wind and the rain in my jammas and slippers trying to get him loose! Anyone want a dog?
Anyway the girls had softball practice at the rec center and then when they came home we started in on some unfinished projects. We got Josi's quilt finished. She even managed to tie part of it before she poked herself with the needle. So I finished it while she vacuumed and folded clothes! Cadi worked on finishing a pot she started painting at the library summer program. I thought they both did a fantastic job on their respective projects. Now the house has been tidied up a bit and they are both snuggled up under Josi's quilt watching "The Most Extreme'. Maybe we will play a board game or something tonight...

2 comments:

  1. fantastic handicraft!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work! Your daughters are sooo talented, they should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete