Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 122 May 2




This weather we've been having is beyond fantastic! Today we helped with the Cordova cleanup and I managed to get a sunburn on the back on my neck! We work in the yard for a little while and I took these pictures of my primrose which is blooming! I heard that today it was forecasted that we would break the all time record high for this date. I think we probably did it as it's 68 degrees right now. It's also forecasted to all come to a screahing halt tomorrow night...

3 comments:

  1. beautiful flowers! I´m glad you now have wonderful weather, too! Enjoy it - and don´t forget the sunscreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, Marleen! Already a sunburn, you're fast girl, LOL! Love the flowers pic: gorgeous! We had summer weather on Friday but sigh, it's already over: gray, gray, gray & some rain today.

    ReplyDelete