Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day 129 May 9


This morning before we headed to the bike rodeo Josi was playing a game on my Ipod. The light was coming in from behind her and the light and shadow was intriguing.
Of course the photo didn't come out as well as I hoped, but the look on her face was just too sweet not to post. We had a great time at the bike rodeo, but I forgot my camera. I didn't have time for pictures anyway, I was busy filling out and laminating the licenses. We did 99 of them in less than 2 hour. That many kids had a helmet fitting, bikes worked on and some safety checkups and stuff. Cadi won fenders for her bike and Josi got one of those really cool flags on the long poles.

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful. Love her expression and the light on her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that´s a stunning shot!! Love her look and the lightning - it´s really fantastic!!

    Sounds you all had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shot! What a great community event,too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photo... beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo and the bike rodeo sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete