Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 133 May 13




This is the last week of preschool. We did a camping/summer theme and the weather cooperated so nicely for us. We made binoculars out of painted toilet paper tubes and camo duct tape. They turned out really cute! Then we went on a walk looking for different things with out binoculars. We ended up on main street watching all the boats go out for the first fishing opener. They were pretty darn cute. I will miss the preschoolers next year. Going back to my kindergarten domain as there are more kids signed up for next year so we will have 2 groups again. that will feel pretty good, but I will miss those 3 year old especially! They are so funny.

2 comments:

  1. the binoculars turned out great!! Sure the kids had much fun!! Seems you had wonderful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my kind of school activity! You have the best job - I love that my girls are growing into young ladies, but I really, really miss the ages of 3-6. You get a whole herd of them every year! On the other hand, I'll bet you are pretty tired at the end of the day LOL!

    ReplyDelete