Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 141 May 21



Today was the last day of school for kids! We always have a big playday with different activities going on. I manned the bubbles. I had fun trying to catch pictures of the bubbles. This is my favorite since it has the reflection of the school. The next two years we have a major renovation taking place at our school so this might be the last great shot I get of how it looks right now at the end of the 2008-2009 school year. Di I mention THIS WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah for the last day of school! Sometimes I wonder who is more excited the kids or the teachers!

    That photo is AMAZING, I LOVE the reflection in it, wayyyyy to cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool reflection in the bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo should be entered in a contest! It's great. Send it to your local (and possibly Statewide) newspaper.

    Happy end of school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that photo is beautiful! LOVE the reelection and the light is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic bubble-shot It turned out really great!

    Wish you a wonderful weekend and wonderful holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo jealous that it was your last day! we still have two weeks. that shot is sooo cool! love the reflection of the school - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a FANASTIC shot you got there! Congrats on the last day of school! We are almost done, just wrapping up some Language Arts we got a late start on. The girls are quite happy!

    ReplyDelete