Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 143 May 23


One of my student's grandmas gave me a very nice end of the year present. Money and a nice card with the note "Go buy yourself something". So I did. I went to the Net Loft (the place I try to stay away from) and I bought myself this new table runner and matching napkins. Don't you think it looks bright and springy? I just love these colors and the fun design. This is something I probably would have talked myself out of but with a gift of cash, hey, I'm going for it!

4 comments:

  1. That's what windfalls are for! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is gorgeous! Love the bamboo too! And the flowers! This is one GOOD looking table. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice teacher gift and I am sure you deserved it! This is a beautiful set and looks great with the straw placemats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks really beautiful!!! What a nice present for you!!

    ReplyDelete