Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 147 May 27

 

I learned how to make podcasts today in my tech class. It was a lot of fun so I came home a told Cadi we were going to make another one. So in 2.5 hours we made cookies, took pictures, she wrote the script and recorded the podcast while I made dinner, then we got the music, sound effects and the pictures all put on the podcast. The only problem is I don't know if or how to put the podcast here so you just get one picture of the final product!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, Marleen!! Can't wait to see your masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great exercise - something a homeschooler would do LOL! I love the final photo even without the podcast. I am catching up on the last few days and also LOVE the photos of "out the road" even if I am feeling a bit envious. Our out the road is driving through some pretty nice fields and then sitting in bumper to bumper traffic - UGH! Takes an hour to go a few miles. I know you do without a lot we take for granted, but what an idealic life that looks like! You must be always running into people you know in such a small town, and I imagine there is very little crime there ? How amazing that you can see all that beautiful snow on the mountain - and the ground - while wearing shorts! Fantastic! Even in May I am feeling the effects of heat and dreading summer. I think I would love living in Alaska! It's been a fantasy since I was a kid. Great shots of the lab shaking water too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you upload to youtube? I still remember when you took a class to learn how to do a website -- then things really took off. And here you are podcasting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful picture!! Seems they had much fun and the cookies are looking delicious!!

    ReplyDelete